Super Bowl Sunday is just around the corner, and for those on a ketogenic diet, it can be difficult to find tasty and low-carb options to enjoy during the big game. But fear not, we've got you covered with the best keto-friendly Wings that are sure to please even the non-dieters at your Super Bowl party.
Here is a simple recipe for making delicious Air Fryer Keto Chicken Wings:
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbls of Farm Girl bread flour
Lemon Garlic Parmesan sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken wings.
- In a bowl, mix together salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, thyme, basil, and olive oil.
- Place the wings in a large bowl and cover them with the spice mixture.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Arrange the wings in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook the wings for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and crispy, flipping them over half-way through.
- Mix wings with the Lemon Garlic Parmesan Sauce
Note: Cooking time may vary based on the size and quantity of the wings, as well as the power of your air fryer.